The University College is committed to quality management that ensures continuous improvement of knowledge, skills and practice in Training, Research, Outreach Services and Consultancy Services.
University College Governance
The University College is governed by Council comprise:
- Prof. Shem O. Wandiga, Chairman of Council
- Ms. Winsum Chemutai Murgor, Vice Chairperson
- Mr. James Aremo, Member
- Dr (Mrs) Anne Oburu, Member
- Prof. Frederick N. Onyango, Member
- Mrs. Agnes Sila, Permanent Secreatary, Ministry of Higher Education Science and Technology, Representative
- Mr. Dickson Makager, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Finance Representative.
- Prof. Stephen G. Agong, Principal, Bondo University College.
Mr. J.S. Obonyo, Prof. S.G. Agong,Prof. Gariela, W. Akuno.Dr. M. Ogutu and Prof. Moshe at past consultative workshop
The Council has the overall oversight function. The decisions of the University Council are implemented by the University College Management.